Saturday, November 28, 2009

Because I captured 19-26 November's Awesome moments (:

I'm gonna try to cram one of the best holidays in one post! :D Have fun.

DAY 1/2

We took a night flight, needless to say, I slept like a baby.



When we arrived, it was FREEZING. Took a bus ride and had our very first KOREAN LUNCH (:



Visited the DA CHANG JIN filming set next (: Woahh, that was the time when I really turned my butt into (fatty) ice or something. SUPER COLD.


SEE THE PEOPLE AT THE SIDE? JOAN AND I GOT TO TAKE PICTURES WITH THE STARS! :D

Their cardboard ones, that is.


The outdoor spa was like the coolest shizz on earth. Ahhh, running out stark naked in extreme cold weather was surely an experience :D :D :D

But seeing all the old naked women, NOT SO COOL. Was pretty freaked out.


Dinner was okay (:


Yay for nice Hotels! :D
Joan and Marge are well...disturbing.

DAY 3


Saw snow in the morning!
Oh goshh, SO PRETTY! (:

Headed to the Teddy Bear Farm,




Proceeded to Mount Sorak,



Tour group :D Our tour group had 14 people altogether and IT WAS AWESOME.
Unlike China and America where you have to wait for like 21 gazillion people to finish peeing first before the bus can move off. Seriously. Small tour groups ftw! :D


Some fresh seafood market place where all I can remember was eating fritter prawns and buying seaweed there. How very interesting.


Can you see the white slope? Yeah, that's for skiing :D SKIING = WHOOOOO! <3
Too bad we've got no photos )):
Mummy and Daddy had a lot of butt-falling action though.
DAY 4
Visited a palace, then the National Museum of Korea.




Heehee, my scrapblog skills are totally improving. At this point you are compelled to all nod your heads and agree.

Had our very own DIY-ICE CARVING after that! Haha, super fun! :D Mummy even won best cup design (: Should have seen her positively BEAMING WITH DELIGHT. Quite amusing to watch her enjoy that moment and bask in the glory.






DAY 5


HEE, sums it all up, doesn't it? Poor mummy had urinary track infection and couldn't join us for the day ):

DAY 6
Had a minor shopping trip at Ladies Street. We actually could have bought a lot of good stuff but they gave us 45 pathetic minutes there.

Damnzxz. And when I was crossing the (pretty dangerous) road to the bus, mummy had to shout that there was a lorry, which made marge step on my shoe and trip me. I fell like a pancake )':

Hit my hipbone pretty badly, and my jeans tore. A sickish bruise is still there now, added to my precious collection of scars.

Hahaha, i sound very fishing-for-sympathy here. Which I am. It was painful okay! And it was embarrassing crying on the bus. ):

And then it was Goodbye Korea, HELLO HONGKONG! :D


DAY 7, 8

HONGKONG


Victoria's Peak

Some beach with Jackie Chan's mansion behind!


On some sampan.

Rest of the HongKong trip was spent going on a crazy shopping spree. Oh yes, we were in heaven (Minor exception of daddy who escaped to the hotel room instead)

This post took me officially almost a day to do. WHY DID I TORTURE MYSELF? Okay, I'm off to nurse my sucky pimples since it is 3.45am in the morning already.

No comments: