Daddy: Joan go and wash the grapes.
Joan: I don't want! I am very busy.
Daddy: Busy with what? Your exams are already over.
Joan: PW.
Daddy: What PW? TW ah? Thought What. Hahaha.
Joan: Ha ha ha. Very funny. Rolls over. (Trust me, it is so like joan to say something so dumb sounding :D)
Daddy: Not rolls over. It's rolls backwards. Because rolly polly rolled backwards down the hill.
HAHAHAHAHA! :D I SWEAR MY DAD IS SO AMUSING!
So this continues with a conversation between me and joan on facebook even though we are barely a metre away from each other.
Joan Pang thinks the invigorating after-effect of completing promos has died away, almost completely
Marie-therese Pang But you can revel in the fact that your poor, most awesome (and completely does not deserve this whole eoys crap) sister has to actually study now ):
Joan Pang aww poor thing... but trust me, I'm not much better off! I have PW to think of. Oh joyyy
Marie-therese Pang Hahahaha! TW :D :D :D
Joan Pang yeah rolly polly caused it rolled backwards! VERYYY FUNNY
Marie-therese Pang IT WAS! :D HAHAHA. MS ROLY POLY!
Joan Pang whatever Rolly polly the second!
Marie-therese Pang TEHHH! WRONG!
I'm not rolly polly the second :D Daddy has quite a long way more to catch up with you and Mummy pulls a close third.
Joan Pang Ignorance is the key my dear, and I do not concede that you are witty (even though you think you are deep down in your heart!)
Don't worry you'll catch up soon =D looking forward to your coronation, soon-to-be king of the rolly polly family!
Marie-therese Pang HA! Well, i hate to inform you, dearest crowned rolly polly head, but I KNOW you KNOW i am witty! So there >:]
As for catching up soon, let's see who remains king of the rolly polly family for the next few months. I suggest you continue with your cucumber diet.
Joan Pang HURRRR shall not continue this senseless arguing with you haha
Marie-therese Pang LOSER! >:)
Bullying Joan is really fun! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment