Monday, October 19, 2009

This SUCKS.

I guess when you actually start studying at the eleventh hour (eg: TODAY), and you realise in how much deep shit you are in,

You can't do much to change the situation, can you?

My my, how appropriate to start realising the impending doom only when it hits you in your face and punches you in your gut when you barely have 24 hours to turn things around.

Because, well basically, YOU CAN'T.

Oh man, I guess this really is a wake up call for me. I need to realise that things aren't so simple and that what my limited knowledge offers will barely get me a passing grade.

I don't know when I started caring about my shitty grades :/

Oh wait, I do. TODAY. Approximately around 4pm I would say.

Great, just great.

And I swear, studying is making me turn fat !@#%#%^!@$$%

No comments: