MY MUM WANTS TO CREATE A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT! :O
And and
A BLOG.
Omg, *faints*
To think I was happily bragging to jasmine just a few months ago that my parents would never try to act young and get a facebook account. Well, clearly I was wrong.
A blog is just way worse.
But my mum always makes me laugh so hard I have to forgive her (:
Mummy: Yes yes! I've decided I want to have a blog too! Help me create one.
Me: Ewww mummy, don't try to act younger than your age leh. Anyway, no one would read your blog.
Mummy: Wanna bet? I bet I'd get more hits than you.
Me: Haha, why?
Mummy: I'd tell all my students to go to my blog. Purposely don't tell them the spelling list. I'd say to them "Want to know the spelling? You have to GO TO MY BLOG!" HA! Let's see who gets more hits then!
HAHAHAH! MY MUMMY IS SO FUNNY! :D
PS: I don't know what the hell I'm doing, playing Icy Tower and watching craploads of gossip girl before the exams but
CHACE CRAWFORD - WHY MUST YOU LOOK SO ADORABLEEEEEEEE?! <3 <3 <3
No comments:
Post a Comment