Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The shallow vs The deep

*Talking about my neighbour*

Me: Like on a scale of 0-10, I think I'd rate him half.

Mummy: Oh, so you mean xxxxx is uglier than our neighbour?

Me: Huh? No, I said he was four and a half, our neighbour is half.

Mummy: I thought you meant five upon ten as half! Omg, you're so mean. Can't you just give him one? Why half? You're such a shallow sanguine, whereas I am a deep sanguine. *smug smile*

Me: *Starts laughing*

Marge: No wonder mummy's ego so big, cause The always laughs at your stupid jokes. Not even funny.


And earlier on in the day,

Marge: Omg joan, I hate your shirt so ugly.

Mummy: Joan told me her shirt makes her look like a farmer, I told her "No, i think your shirt makes you look like a grasshopper"

HAHAHAHAH. How deep a sanguine, huh mummy? :D But that's also why I love you.

No comments: