Monday, September 14, 2009

I'm not a fan of bacteria

I fell down today! ): I really shouldn't talk and walk, given my inability to multitask.

Now i have this hugeass scab on my leg.

Bleah, nvm, evens out the scars on both legs i guess? Now both are horridly scarred. Internal trauma ):

Went for cip again today! It's really interesting how you can observe and intepret kids' behaviour so much more easily than the people among us. Because they act based on how they feel, they don't pretend. But somehow as we grow up, we just lose that innocence along the way.

And ohmyfreak, there was this boy who actually was catching tadpoles from the pond?! And he grabbed and hugged me and i was just screaming and screaming because

HE TOUCHED TADPOLES.

Gross shit. And that's a good enough reason okay. And he was trying to be taunting and all with the "SCAREDYCAT. TADPOLE ONLY WHAT". Whatever dude >:/ I'm not a fan of bacteria, deal with it.

No comments: