Monday, September 7, 2009

I am insulted >:/

Oh man, when i was going for piano rehearsal today (which sucked horrendously), some loser woman approached me at ochard.

ASKED ME IF I WORKED AROUND HERE -.-

I said no. To which she (shamelessly) continued to ask THEN WHERE DO YOU WORK?

Like hello?! Can't she tell that i have a young face still ):

I was like I'm still a student.

OH, AT THE UNIVERSITY? OR POLY?

WHATTTTTTTTTTT?!

DO I LOOK LIKE I HAVE WRINKLES? WHITE HAIR?

It gave me pleasure to tell her I was still 14. 14 sounds awesomely young, which also makes her sound awesomely dumb.

Luckily she salvaged herself by saying it was because i was tall. Hmmph.

OKAY I'M NOT BEING PETTY HERE. How would you like it if someone thought you were like 8 years older than what you actually are ):

See! I DO LOOK FOURTEEN! :D
And sorry, I like this picture. I actually look PEACEFUL, although ugly.
AND I CAN SEE THE MUSCLE ON MY HAND, which is looking strangely BALL-ish because i've ben banging on the piano :D
Hahaha! Twister is a great workout. Seriously.
Armpit to head, leg to hand and its pure glory. Yeah, LOVED IT! :D

No comments: