Tuesday, September 1, 2009

calorie burnin' yo.

[Hahaha, I was looking through all my DRAFTS posts when i found this. It was written last year. I have no idea why it was never published, but yeah. Maybe I had more to add but I forgot about it. No idea]

ignore the act cool sentence :D


I met maria at hougang mall to eh...discuss presents over chicken.


Which totally made my cough worse.


And then we headed over to plaza sing where we spent like 3 hours walking aimlessly :D


BURNED CALORIES! Even though i kept whining that i was very tired.



Maria: You look very grumpy

Marie: You look just as grumpy
Maria: No i'm not. I'm smiling.




Marie: Eh, we have to buy that cella... paper thing. What do you call that?
Maria: Cellaphane?
Marie: No, i meant that transparent type which has patterns.
Maria: Oh, you mean wrapping paper. Nono, crepe (pronounced creep) paper?
Marie: I don't mean that type.
Maria: Oh i know what is it called! Crap (as in she meant crepe) paper!




HAHA.


I made her stay with me until i could meet jean!


Just when i was about to text jeaniepoo that i may be a bit late, i saw her reflection in the mrt :D


So we headed over to ochard and like again, walked around aimlessly with the intention to buy a white crop jacket.


Attempt was futile.


Spent 30 minutes trying to find paragon cos some lady told us it was the other side! D:


pfft. After walking for like 5 hours, my butt practically jellied everytime i saw a seat.


But soup spoon was shizzle :D And so satisfying since we didn't have to pay a cent cos of that card thingy.


After that, we went home cos' it was raining. poo.


Nehmind, i still feel very good that i burned like eh...300 calories.


Okay, that's kinda pathetic.

No comments: