I'm not going to the airport today! D:
Mr chee doesn't want to sign my off premise leave form cos i have some opera enrichment programme.
HOW AM I GOING TO GET MAREK'S HAIR AND SHAMELESSLY THROW MY ARMS AROUND THEM HUH? ):
Bleah. So upsetting.
I'm supposed to run away to Switzerland today and eat my potato chips with marshmallows and chocolates with maria and Jasmine today. We were planning to sneak into the plane.
Eeek, in LA lesson now. Whee, just ended! :D
Edit/: Omg, joan called them while they were in the airport. Guess who was loserishly stuck in stupid crapass e-broadcast? >:/
I fell asleep 4 TIMES during that course, one time in which the guy caught me and exclaimed loudly to the whole class that I was meditating. -.-
Just came back from Chinese Opera. Slept through more than half of that too. I would like to justify myself first though, I have to stay up till really late today for stupid IH essay, it's not my fault i have to like gather some sleep first y'know. It was quite amusing though I guess :D
The only LIGHT in this gloomyyyy sky is that we might get to see FIDDY on satuday! Yeah! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment