Blogger stinks >:/ I can't upload photos! It's so annoying.
Okay so germans left for Malaysia today ): However, I totally wasted my tears because we can send them off at the airport! :D So kewlll.
Gonna bring donuts for Miri and Marei, heehee.
Ahh, I hate waking up. My alarm clock rang for ONE WHOLE HOUR this morning and i didn't hear it at all!
I was holding a pen, one leg was crossed, the other leg dangling at the side of bed, my glasses not removed, the lights on and I STILL SLEPT LIKE A BABY :O
Evidently something is wrong with my body man. And my brain.
Oh yeah, I went to Sungei Buloh with the germans on thursday because I promised Bimbo I would go. Thenthen, I brought Marge's camera along. BIG MISTAKE.
OMG, ALL THE PHOTOS HAVE FREAKING POOFED TO THE AIR. THEY ARE DELETED FROM THE MEMORY CARD! ): Suzxzzxzx. And those include Nisha and my excessive camclicking photos around the hostel too. And it's already week 5?! Haha.
Not to mention my 100 attempted IC photos shots, all of which happen to look just as ugly. And i swear my jaw stretched another 2 cm or so from smiling lah. SO YOU SEE, can't blame me for having such a big mouth, it's because I laugh too much :D
I'm having a major buttache session right now because of Mr Latif's killer pe. Nevermind I guess, firmer butt FTW (:
No comments:
Post a Comment