Wednesday, August 26, 2009

All lumped into one

First I must mention how xinyi just screwed my messy life up up and away ): So majorly embarrassing. Omg.

Second, MARIA PUSHED ME ON THE CANTEEN FLOOR TODAY! :O (though not on purpose)Of couse i screamed which made everyone turn to stare. And only because I lent yan ru my phone which she claims is a very private thing, how can you pass it to him?!
-.-

Then she made me go there and guard my phone, paiseh dudezxz.

Third, SPIRE with mr loh is so amusingly fun :D Hahaha! Jasmine and I keep claiming ourselves to be his adopted daughters and demanding money from him.

And mr loh is a great storyteller, with all his own drama mama way of telling his malaysia childhood stories :D Hahaha, he would be a great dad. Really.

Fourth, I walked into school in the super cheesyo orientation tee and red shorts, soooo disgusting please. Only because I forgot to bring a set of uniform home and then the stupid bus came so late I didn't have time to go back to the hostel ):

Anyhoos I still ran back to the hostel to try my luck and ask the guard to let me go in. Omg, he was really nice about everything! :D Made my day. So i got my super-crumpled-because-laundry-service-does-not-iron-properly uniform in the end. Sweet.

Oh oh and I met ms yeo on the way back! Gosh, haven't talked to her in so long ): Haha, I was telling her I miss phiddy! Which I do, honestly.

Fifth, Joan was ahem... nice today! Ha, extremely rare so you can understand why I was (still am) so surprised. She actually came up to the sigma lab to give me, jasmine and mr loh a donut even though I was just joking when i told her to do so. Thanks babe (:
Sixth, so yes, it's world wide knowledge I'm fall asleep in class. Can't blame me for the short attention span.
Need to spam pictures meh? ):

Sleeping is the only thing donavon and i have in common kay. But sleeping unites.

I took it down from facebook, so unglam, but I don't mind putting it here.

BTW, if you're someone i don't know at all reading my blog, please don't :D I don't want to make it private, but why would you want to read about some stranger's life which you don't even know?! Unless you tag of course (:

Hahaha! During Chinese I think.
Clockwise: Erina, me, glenda (all asleep), ailin (prolly doing something else)

No comments: