Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Poo!

Super annoyed now. It's 1.30am and everyone is asleep except me ):

And i get grumpy when others can get more sleep than me! I'm getting headaches at the back at my head sporadically already.

Helloooo school, can't you see that common tests are ruining my skin? >:( [Sleep makes you skin good!]

So uncool. Bshhh, I still have 3 more chapters of chemistry to go. Shoot me please.

Ohoh, and today math (which sucked so bad) ended quite early. Maria and i didn't feel like walking so we had to climb over the HIGH FENCE!

Anyhoos, I stood on top of the fence for like 3 minutes not daring to jump. Hahaha. And then i started screaming weird stuff like "I DON'T WANT TO JUMP. I DON'T WANT TO JUMP. I'M GOING TO FALL AND DIE"

Until people at the bus stop started laughing at me ): And then this kind woman at the bus stop came up and offered to hold my hand! :D

When i finally did it was like my heart just came out of my freaking chest. But i feel very accomplished jumping over it now :D Heehee. Okay, i don't know how i dared to jump the last time. So scaryyy!

Shall not attempt this kind of loserish stunts again.

No comments: