Friday, July 10, 2009

Home baby

HELLO DOOODS! :D

I'm back from boarding. Internet obviously seems super appealing right now.

I don't know how to describe it leh. Waitwait, my camwhoring pictures first :D




First night in the hostel! :D Erina, Jasmine and Xin Xian came over to nisha's and my room to talk.
We slept superrr late! Around 3?
Because we're cool :D
Okay, more like bored during the introduction speech.
MARIA AND I CAMWHORING (as usual)


HELLO BOYFRIEND!





sunset at the hostel (:
SUPER PRETTY!

HOSTEL!
Moving to the hostel was annoying manzxz. I was still trying to rush out my chinese book review apparently due on tuesday. And daddy just kept rushing us so i forgot to pack a lot of stuff ): And the car was so loaded! Looked like we just packed a house over, so embarrassing when we were getting stuff out of the car.
I feel super free staying at the hostel. There's like really nothing to do! So i go out almost everyday with maria and jasmine to eat ice cream or something. And as maria puts it, it's "burning a hole deeper into our pockets"
Truetrue.
Lack of internet is also causing me to be a very depressed and withdrawn person.
Got scolded by sharon phua for not wearing something appropriate. Like pfft, whatever.
And i quote "I don't like black bra straps with black tank tops"
Fine lah, i shall wear pink bra straps next time.
Oh yes. I DON'T LIKE HOSTEL FOOOOD! ): Not that bad, but enough to make me have an urge to order pizza everyday.
BUTTT,
Nisha's an awesome roomate of course (: And it's nice to spend time with maria and jasmine also. Hee, interesting gossip also increases in tenfolds.
:D
My test results have been shit. Haha, i'm fine with it. Shall take it as a lesson learnt and actually study for math. (eg: touch my revision packages)
Hahaha, but the best is jasmine's and my busking task man :D Jasmine and i COMPLETELY forgot that our busking was on thursday instead of friday.
Not having prepared anything because we thought we still had another day, we panicked and stuck some scotch tape to broken cardboard and all.
No script, no preparation, no trial run.
But halleighluyah, we had freaking SECOND HIGHEST IN CLASS! :D Yayy, HIGH FIVE JASMINEE!
Gonna bathe-athe-athe now!
Love,
marie

No comments: