Friday, June 26, 2009

studying moments

Haha, the way i study now is weird. I just randomly flip through the pages with like 1/4 of the information only getting into my already-fully-occupied-with-stupid-stuff brain.

So anyhoos, jean and i were studying together at the dining table, when i happily proclaimed after half an hour that i had finished studying photosynthesis and transportation in plants.

Jean: *shoots me a dubious look* Really meh?

Me: I think so.

Jean: But you hardly studied! Let me test you.

Me: *grabs book closer* Nooooo. Why must you do that?

Jean: See if you have studied lah!

Me: *pouty face* fine, don't trust me.

Jean: (starts asking loads of weird questions which she says is very basic information)

Me: Erm...erm.....i don't know?

Jean: Oh man the, how can you not know this? Super important.

Me: *starts laughing*

Jean: Nono! This is not funny! Stop laughing! Now!

Hahaha, it was so amusing :D The way she got annoyed cos i claimed that i studied when i didn't. Not properly anyway. Ahaha, jean is funny.

I shall go do her proud now and study (:

Love,
marie

No comments: