And my pictures are all in collages already because i really can't be bothered to upload one by one. AND i really ought to stop wasting my time and start doing some studying but i don't want to): Still in my germany holiday mood y'know. The type where you just laze around and thinks the world would do everything for you.
Sadly, that isn't the case. Fine, shall start studying tomorrow. Bshh, why did studying even have to be invented.
DAY 1
Mummy and Daddy had to attend a wedding dinner and uncle steven and aunty Pauline volunteered to fetch us to the airport.
Erm…okay. Joan and I didn’t want that at first cos it would be like soooo weird! Even though it was really nice of them to offer.
Ohoh, and before that I had the confirmation camp right, so when I came back I was superrr lazy and I didn’t feel like packing. Pfft, and 1 hour before we were supposed to leave the house Aunty Pauline came to our doorstep already.
Wowwow. Rushed like a mad chicken ):
Was the first to arrive at the airport out of the group (I think). And joan’s Accendo friends came to send her off! So nice of them! And she gave them a hug on my advice (: Heehee.
Back to the pointtt, Uncle steven and aunty Pauline waited with us for like 3 hours or so. Felt bad. Haha, and Valerie came rushing into the airport at like the latest possible check in time still in her leotard with makeup and all :D
Ooooh, I loved the flight there to Frankfurt Airport. We had like EconomyPlus seats. So it was super huge and spacious, the tv screen was also bigger! And joan and I wore our masks on the plane there :D Haha, we were like the only ones doing that lah. So malu.
Slept for a good 10 hours (flight was 12 hours). Spent 1 hour watching He’s just not that into you , half an hour sneezing and the other half eating. And I skipped my dinner on the flight cos I was sleeping! Veh proud of myself :D It’s like sleep over food! That’s good right.
Anyhoos, arrived at Frankfurt airport at like 6.30am? Dragged our luggages over dunno how many donkey escalators to get to the next terminal. Super uncool.
Oh, and took quite a long time to find the train. First euro was spent on bread at the station! And walao, stupid man at the stall didn’t even let me buy bread because he didn’t want to accept 50 Euro ): Had to borrow from Joan first.
Singapore Airport, Germany Airport and Train station in Frankfurt.After the train from Stuttgart, there was this teacher who went to receive us there. Had to run with our luggages and we were just on time! After all of us got on the train door closed :D Cool.
Mervyn is so gentlemanly! He like helps to carry our luggages up and stuff (:
Okay, and when we arrived at Tubingen we saw this long stairs all the way down! And all of us were whining about how we were going to manage that with our luggages. Thenthen, suddenly there was this whole big bunchy of people who came up! The teacher introduced them as the students and parents from Uh-land gymnasium :D
Found my host family like immediately! Haha, Brigitte told me later in the car that was because I had a very MARIE-THERESE LOOK :D Amusing.
Immediately took a shower when I reached the house. Ate a really good lunch with dessert and all. Hmmm, I still remember the taste of the vanilla, strawberry and chocolate pudding. Sooo good! :DTook a drive to Fairytale lake. Walked up a hill which also gave an amazing view of the city. The entire lake was covered with green moss stuff. Woww, first time I’ve seen something like that.
Saw some stone walls then went to ‘Little Venice’. It’s this place where there are a lot of Roman Catholics and churches with a river. Also went to the ice cream shop for Iced coffee with ice cream, and ooooh! Delicious.
Started raining after we ate ice cream! Drove back. Just in time for dinner! Dinner was on this like wooden board thing with bread, sausages, French cheese, tomatoes and cucumber.
Haha, almost the same thing for dinner everyday! Polished off the rest of the pudding for dessert. Yum (:

My roooom! Slept immediately after dinner.
Love,
marie

No comments:
Post a Comment