
HAHAHAHA. YOU ALL CAN LAUGH WITH ME! :D
.
I woke up at 1pm this morning! ): Ahhh, i can't believe i still haven't gotten over my jetlag. How many donkey days already lah.
.
Anyhoos, woke up to find stickynotes pasted on my study table and bed:
THE! Do your chinese book review when i'm gone! Love, Jeanette
.
Hahaha. Jean is so sweet :D Slightly naggy but still sweet.
.
Attempted studying biology. Reallyreally tried but it was so hard to concentrate! I was so distracted by everything, including my unevenly-cut-by-one-hand-toenails when i was talking to maria.
.
Ooooh, went to michelle's barbeque today! I think it was good that we went because we haven't talked to her in such a long time and it was just nice to talk to her after...forever.
.
And when i say forever it really IS forever. Like 6 years? Haha.
Slightly weird still cos the rest of the people were Mich's judo and ODAC friends.
.
Back to the point, laugh at joan! :D HAHAHA.
No comments:
Post a Comment