Sunday, May 31, 2009

What happens in dubai

I kinda like this. It sounds cool :D

From zy's pm-

In Dubai, you can throw your ethics and economics textbook right out of the window, because the rules just don't apply.

Haha. I found an amusing email. When I was like what, sec 1?

Me:

YOU FREAKING GOT MY HOPES UPPPPPPP 8D

THANK YOU DARLING :D THE CUTECUTE SMILEY IS FOR YOU!

are you ridiculing my dancing lessons? i have to say, i am EXTREMELY UPSET WITH YOUR RUDE AND RECKLESS BEHAVIOUR. HOW DARE YOUUUU? *nostrils flare*

I WILL NEVER, NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR YOUR IMPERTINANCE.

TAKEN FROM CHINESE CINDERELLA:D

Sue yi:

i am *coughs* really pleased to hear that your dance lessons are going well.

and *coughs again* i see your knowledge of chinese cinderella has not been washed away by the waves of time.

life is all about challenges. be brave my dear.:DDDDDDDD aren't i wise?

Marie:

oh yeahhhh. YOU'RE WISE.

as wise as my panties hanging on the balcony.

you know why?cos life is NOT all about challenges. life is about achieving your maximum potential and striving to be the best that you can be. *nods knowledgably*

I'M WISE :DDD

oh well, acting wise anyway.

i'm erm...very glad that i still have my knowledge which have not been washed away by the WAVES OF TIME,

(i thought the waves of time thing was rather creative, i shall strive to use it in my next composition)

Sue yi:

started studying yet? oh and by the way, i am NOT proud of you. not when you're in your ego state anyway,which unfortunately seems to be most of the time.

Ha. Okay, then again, maybe it isn't really funny.

No comments: