Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Sugar baby, Candy boy

I HATE THE STUPID SWINE FLU,

there's going to be no assembly for a few months ): HOW AM I GOING TO SURVIVEEE?!
Broke my heart when maria told me this piece of tragic news this morning, I am so emotionally unstable now.

Was soooo tired today, i can't even sleep latest 12.30 now. I'd be a zombie the next day.

Myveggieness, i actually slept so openly during math mr tan told me in front of the class not to fall asleep. Like wow, first time man.

With the exception of chinese. Heh, i sooo used to get on the sec 1 and 2 chinese teachers nerves by falling asleep every single lesson. Couldn't help it, boring shizzz.

Following are a total spammage of photos of maria, jasmine and me. It's lame, don't bother looking if you're sposed to do your work now. SHOOOO. Homework is extremely important!

Gosh, we actually took a freaking 170 photos in less than an hour, but i deleted most.

Morninggg, where my heart was shattered.


It's a bird!

Er....rabbit. Yeah.

That's maria's don't-put-my-photos face (I had like 50 individual shots of her alone - credits to jasmine) Ha. I don't know why i give in to her.
Apparenly i can't do the jasmine style.

BATMAN!
JASMINE AND HER STINKY SHOE STORY (alliteration!)



Hahaha, no i wasn't dancing. It was impromptu when the mouse went clicking (rhymes!)

Yeah, the hot weather is making me a grump at home. And i'm bored. And in desperate need of motivation to study.

No comments: