Monday, May 25, 2009

OMG! A roll of scotchtape just rolled down and hit me on the forehead ):

If I get a patch of pimples there you know why.

The wind is strong now (o: The weather is so unpredictable. It is like scorchinggg, then suddenly it rains. BANANAS!

And heehee, FINALLY found my spire lit review inside my bio file. I am so smart :D

Now i have exactly half a day to do it ): Because I'm not going to school on thursdayyy. Heh, don't be jealous, I'm having a necessary make-up piano lesson! And going shopping.

Because according to my piano teacher, my playing sounds very SLUGGISH. Yes, that's the term she used.

So annoying. Sorry, can't stop whining over it.

I love my body clock man :D I went to bed at 10.40pm yesterday and I woke up at 10.40am this morning (:

Not to mention, if nobody disturbs me, I always sleep for around 12 hours straight.

And according to READER'S DIGEST, sleep makes you SEXIER, SMARTER, AND SLIMMER!

They said that! Really! I don't see how it does, but who is to doubt reader's digest huh? :D

Okayyy, going to the pharmacist later to pick up my cream for my back! Why do i have a sudden craving for KFC ):

No comments: