Edit/: FINE. ALL PHOTOS REMOVED. JEAN SAYS SHE LOOKS BAD. AND THEY SAY I LOOK LIKE I'M TRYING TO ACT SEXY (WHICH I WASN'T!!!).
I got a tank top and jeans from Esprit. Jean and i shared a cap from Esprit too.
Anyhoos, yeah, it was fun :D
Oooh, I went to run with 2.8km with maria at the stadium today :D I still feel fat leh. But it was nice, cos it's probably the last time I'm going to see her till like I come back from Germany ):
Omg, must tell you about Joan.
Joan stole my bag this morning! And i was about to go out with Jean when i realised "Where the heck is my bag"
Okayokay. Anyhoos, when i came home I was like "Joan, why did you take my bag without permission?"
And she was like "YOU SAID OKAY ALREADY"
Me: Huh? I wasn't even awake. How did I allow you to take my bag?
Joan: No. You were already half awake. [MY FOOT!] I asked you and you *mumbles sound and nods head to demonstrate*
Me: I wasn't half awake! I didn't even know you came in. And i didn't nod lah!
Joan: *Still being insistent* YES YOU DID. And I shook your shoulder and asked you.
Me: I DID NOT.
Joan: Yes, *walks over* I even shook you *shakes my shoulder*
Me: Go away *moves back my shoulder*
.
.
AND THEN SUDDENLY
Joan: *slaps my back FREAKINGASS hard* WHATEVER LAH, STUPID. KNOCK ME SO HARD FOR WHAT.
I DIDN'T EVEN TOUCH HER.
And then i started crying.
No, it's not the point where you are supposed to laugh at me for being retarded. Like maria did when i was telling her the story.
You're suppose to FEEL MY PAIN.
I wasn't really crying because it hurt, i was crying more because i was so pissed off with Joan. It was like WHAT THE HELL kinda thing.
And her slap on my back was SO LOUD. Then daddy BANISHED her to her room (i like the word banished here, sounds very apt :D) and mummy hugged me.
Hmm, so the last few tears were more for an effect kinda thing, but STILL.
And one hour later I still had her fingerprint mark on my back. That was how hard it was, seriously.
Omg should sue her for sister abuse (pretend there is such a thing)
And all these was AFTER SHE ATE MY TEMPURA SUSHI WHICH I BOUGHT FOR THE FAMILY! D<
Today would have been such a wonderful day. Joan ruined it.
I'm not angry now though, i think running helped :D
Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERINA!
No comments:
Post a Comment