Friday, April 10, 2009

tomorrow!

Long day ahead tomorrow, can't say i'm not looking forward to it :D

Wow, I think we've accomplished so much today. Really productive. And right now, everything is looking pretty HOT.

Uh-huh. Ooh yeah :D

At least i think so. And it's a major improvement from what we had since like yesterday. Stayed back till after 12 at the boarding school. Haha, should have seen the look of disdain on the people's faces, because we were totally obstructing the way.

Maria's dad gave me a lift there and back :D Thank you uncle.

Good friday fasting was super torturous! Don't think I've eaten so little in a day before. But all for the sake of God (: I sound so holy. Went for mandarin mass, sorry to say but the church was really stinky. Had the like....old people smell you know?

And i was standing the whole time because i would feel super paiseh if the old folkies couldn't sit down.

I sound like i'm trying to act so noble :D Shall shut up.

I really wanna sleep but it's 2am and my hair is still not dry. Boo.

No comments: