Thursday, April 23, 2009

Jeepers

I am scarred for life.

I just realised i have scabs all over! Even have like 2 on my butt ): This is so upsetting kay. It's all because of the mosquitoes! I mean, how else can my butt get scabby.

I just finished bio research (: And i kinda studied for the test tmr so yay! Still have shitloads of other homework though.

Maria had some track thingy today so I went home on my own. AND she saw SHERMAINEEE!
Pepper lunch looked tempting so i decided to order the curry beef with cheese (: Lovely. I wanted to study there but it was super noisy so oh well.
To remind me how much i love myself, i need to constantly put up photos of my fat face :D
Haha, kidding. I'm just bored.
That's my bored look after polishing off 1000kcal worth of choc chip cookies which aren't even nice. Just freaking addicitive. And from studying bio.

No comments: