Sunday, March 1, 2009

URGH. I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S A FREAKING BIG FAT UGLY BEETLE OR BEE THAT KEEPS KNOCKING ITSELF SO VIGOROUSLY ON THE WALL (cos' it actually looks quite yellowish, and aren't all beetles brown?)

It's scaring me, i keep ducking every few seconds because i AM that paranoid. So can't it just SHOOOO >;/

What kind of pleasure does it derive from hurting itself anyway? Really.

IT'S ALMOST 2 AM AND I'M ABOUT TO FALL ASLEEP ON THE SOFA AGAIN AFTER READING 8DAYS.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?!?!?! I need a wakeup slap.

EDIT/: THE BEETLE HAD A TRAGIC DEATH AT 2.45AM :D teehheeeee.
Slapped countless times with the 8days magazine, before i swiped it up with a tissue and pinched it HARD for causing me such terror.
It emitted a disgusting green,yellow and bloody substance i actually felt a bit sorry for it at one point. But also extremely proud of myself for helping the earth get rid of one such filthy being.

No comments: