I'm feeling lame today, really lame.
Hee, anyhoos, OM timing was changed to 10 :D Went to plaza sing to get materials but ended up buying nothing!
WHY OH WHY? Because zhi hui and eugenia were very against me and maria wasting the finances ):
Me: The paper here is so pretty, why can't we buy it to stick on the truck?
ZH: NOOOOOO! >:( *disapproving look*
HAHA, BUT IT WAS FUNNY! :D
BUT IT'S FREE MONEY!WHAT'S WRONG WITH SPENDING FREE MONEY IN WHICH YOU DON'T GET TO KEEP THE EXCESS!
That's like not eating a chicken which will rot soon. SEE WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE PICTURE?!?!?
Thoughhhhh, it would help our chances in winning. Heh. As eugenia says, she wants what's best for the team.
Ate at mos burger, sat beside eugenia who rolled her unagi/eel/whatever underneath my butt and pretended to molest me while retrieving it :D HAHAHA.
And being nice, I decided to accompany maria till she could leave for track :D Went to esprit, initially cos' i wanted to check out the rough age of the sales assistants (and they looked old ):). I STILL WANT TO WORK THERE DURING THE HOLLIES!
Our tradition to try on clothes (: And wheyhey! I'm wearing XS. Veh proud of myself! >:D
Ooookay, my holidays have officially been wasted shit.
CRAPPYYYYYYYY!
Love,
marie (who's not a cow)
No comments:
Post a Comment