Friday, March 13, 2009

OVER :D

Assessment week is finally over, I'm not really happy or anything I don't know why but yeah.

I kinda feel nothing.

Anyhoos, I'm glad I didn't go out today. I was so freaking tired. After I ate lunch I fell asleep on the sofa until dinner time :D

Oooh, okay. Going shopping with maria on wednesday (: Prolly doing the banquet review before that.

I realise I don't like to publish what I write now, got tons of posts in my drafts.

Imma go for a short run now :D Even though i don't feel fat since we had like 4 different types of vegetables and salmon for dinner since it's a friday during lent and we can't eat meat.

I feel surprisingly...vegetably? Like my body is composed of vegetables :D Haha, lameee.

Mummy would have been unhappy with me for eating kfc too :D

Mummy to me: You should really shave your moustache

MY UPPER LIP THAT HAIRY MEHHHHHHHH? D: She can go sponsor my IPL :D

No comments: