Sunday, March 29, 2009

Gibberish

I just finished bathing and for the like 5th day in a row, my fingers are all ahma-ey and wrinkly ):

I think it's osmosis. Or diffusion. Maybe both. Hmm, not nice to feel stuff.

Anyhoos, I miss jean! She just went off after i saw her for like a day. And i hardly got to talk to her because I was asleep for the WHOLE OF SATURDAY.

Not kidding.

I used the com for like 45 minutes after i bathed to wait for my hair to dry. Fell asleep on the folkies bed because i wanted aircon. Woke up at 5pm to eat dinner for like less than half an hour before i dozed off again till 8.45am in the morning for church.

Oh yeah, and in less than a 3 days, I think i just grew another 0.5cm.

Wow, it's like i have another growth spurt all over again. Jean and mummy says I'm growing too tall for my own good.

KEE WEI TOLD JEAN I LOOK LIKE A GIANT!!!! ):

Eh, not cool okay. Bleah. That's what all the P1 and 2 kiddos say daddy look like :D Haha.

On the other hand, marrying an ang moh to match my height sounds VERRYYYYYY appealing (: Haha. Hee, then i'll get cute ang moh kids, maybe migrate!

But as joan says, no ang moh would want to marry me ):

No comments: