Ha.You know how they show you this picture in those p.e talks and tell you being anorexic is bad blahblah.
Well, i think i'm the opposite.
Yes, i realise how ridiculous this sounds.
Okayyyy, I know i always complain about the multiloads of fats inside of me, but truthfully, I DON'T THINK I'M THAT FAT.
AM I? ): Fat, but not like real fat.
Anyhoos, anorexic people are skinny losers who think they're fat. In my case, everyone tells me i'm getting fat but when i see myself in the mirror, i don't see like a fat pig leh.
HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW?!?!?!
I NEED TREATMENT. NOW >:/
So whachacallthat? Anorexic turned around? Cixerona?
haha, that sounds pretty cool.
I think i'm too in love with myself. Shall stop whining.
On the other hand, i just sent jeannie off to the hostel. She had like so much stuff to carry, wonder how she thought she could manage by herself.
And i saw brindha in the taxi on the way out! Security guard waved bye to me, so cute :D
Will miss her ): So it's HELLO QUITE*cough*-UNPLEASANT-BUS-RIDES-WITH-JOAN from now on.
Joan is like a total shoulder bonger (no such word) when she sleeps.
School starts tomorrow, freak. I DON'T WANT!
Oooooh yeah, hahaha. OMG, did anybody see what the freaking MPs wrote about themselves and their weaknesses?!?!?!
DISGUSTING MAN.
They gave crap like too kind, altruistic, too soft hearted, too cheerful, too smiley, will go the extra mile.
BULLSHIT LAH.
WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE?! I mean, wanna make yourself sound good also don't need to give reasons like that what. It's not as if they are some freaking reborn angels or whatever.
Hahaha, i sound like some angry kid.
Love,
marie
No comments:
Post a Comment