Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Dang

WHY DOES THE ENDS OF MY HAIR NOW ALWAYS HAVE TO LOOK LIKE A CHICKEN JUST TWISTED IT?

OR A BROOMSTICK?

OR SOME FISH TAIL?

WHYYYYYY D:

BLEAH. On the other hand, maybe some conditioner might do the trick.

Macs with maria and jasmine after school today :D

I was so worried that we'd miss our macvalue lunch. Hahaha. The deal is like gooood okay!{: Can't blame me for being cheapo.

Gossiping session. Hmm nothing remotely interesting happened today i guess :D Except for teehee, secret stuff.

WHO IS IT AH? :D

HAHAHAHA.

I think i'm going to go for a walk later. I need to check if the park is wet. No homework for the past two days. AT ALL. WOW :D

EDIT/: I ACTUALLY RAN 3KM AT THE PARK TODAY! :D
But running alone at 8.30pm = Slightly freaky,
AND AT THE SAME TIME
Hot guys there = TOTALLY MOTIVATING. HAHAHAHA.

Really, i think i pushed myself so much more as compared to the 2.4 in school :D

Much love,
marie

No comments: