Friday, March 20, 2009

DADDY IS SO FUNNY!

Daddy and Marge text messages

Marge: Are you all going to IKEA today?

Daddy: I don't think so.

Marge: Hmmph. Why nobody wants to go.

Daddy: I think that there's something wrong with the company. Hmmph.



HAHAHAHA.


And when we were eating fruits, I was about to go to the kitchen to take an extra fork

Daddy: Don't! You can use this one (the super big spoon/fork thing to like scoop bee hoon kinda thing)

Me: Huh? Why?

Daddy: JUST USE IT. It's clean.

Me: Oh. Okay.

After i ate a piece of fruit,

Daddy: Ha! You know what therese?

Me: What?

Daddy: You look like a loser eating with this.


DADDY IS SO FUNNY! :D

And the last one, highlight it if you want to read. It's slightly gross. Haha.

Daddy to mummy:

Aiyoh, the way y'all buy bras it's like, each of your have 4 breasts.

No comments: