Surprisinggggggg. Anyhoos, I was panicking in the car cos' i couldn't find the rubberband to tie my hair which i thought i put in my bag.
Until i found it. In my bag -.- (this lame sign suddenly seems appealing :D)
Moohrah didn't need to run cos' she's in track. The sun sucked.Don't know why it doesn't seem sunny in the picture.
I was running with jean for the first round. Haha, she had to pull me. And after that i was like "WHATEVER. DON'T FEEL LIKE RUNNING ANYMORE." So i started walking.Yes, i know i look like shit. (and fat)
But i just wanted to say how SCARILY SIMILAR JEAN AND MY LEGS ARE.
It's not just the position, it seriously looks alike!
Except mine's meant to be skinnier cos' i'm closer to the camera. I don't care!
Except mine's meant to be skinnier cos' i'm closer to the camera. I don't care!
Haha, eugenia thought jean was my twin :D I still don't see how we look alike.
Our hair is like flip flap though. So unglam.
EDIT/: Removed CW's photo :D HAHAHA, BUT YOU CAN GO FACEBOOK AND FIND! :D
Lunch later was....fun :D
love,
marie
No comments:
Post a Comment