Tuesday, February 3, 2009

retarded moments

SOMEONE TELL ME I DIDN'T JUST BRUSH MY TEETH THREE TIMES IN A NIGHT.

Because i forgot i brushed my teeth already. Haha, what the hell. I'm getting dementia.

And i think this is super funny

Ms Eng: In primary school if someone called you dumbo, what would you do? You'll start crying right, because you were still very immature. But if someone calls you dumbo now, would you start crying? No, you'll go "Eh, bitch".

HAHAHAHAHA.

SO TRUE, SO TRUE. But nobody uses dumbo anymore.

Our whole class missed the showdown today D: And i totally feel sympathy for the emcee who had to keep embarrassing himself telling jokes :D Okay lah, actually he was quite funny. Considering it was an impromptu and all. This girl in one of the front rows was like, laughing SOOOO HYSTERICALLY at his jokes and slapping her thighs.

I found that very amusing.

No comments: