The shitloads of assignments and projects are causing me acne lah >:/
Roadrun today was fun :D I quite enjoyed the feeling of burning so much calories.
I can predict freaking sleepless nights for the next few days.
Omg, and yesteryesterday after i finished showering, i saw terry's message:
btw, why must you wait for 1 hour to reply my ancient message? =.=
HAHAHA, I LAUGHED AFTER READING IT :D
I was thinking like, don't worry, i usually take muchhh longer to reply an sms unless i'm holding my phone in my hand or waiting for your reply :D
Anyhoos, MI today was so funny! Omg, mrs tan was talking about how in the US parents now give their children breast implants as their graduation present.
And i was picturing in my mind this parents and their daughter standing at the door and the parents saying "Eh, your boobs" and handing the set over to the daughter.
I STARTED LAUGHING SO LOUDLY IT WAS EMBARRASSING MAN.
Ahhh, i think i still haven't adjusted to the NJ system, without the weekly tests and whatnot. Which leads to me slackening. I already know i'm going to do damn badly for the first assessment. SUCKYYYYYYYY.
And I miss going home with maria already ): Without her i my head will start getting blue blacks cos' i knock it all over when i sleep.
Love,
marie
No comments:
Post a Comment