Thursday, February 12, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY Y'ALL! :D

To find the cocoa trees store, maria and i walked 7 bus stops. And ran across so many roads. And crossed the overhead brige twice.

IN ADDITION, I walked home from her house (4 bus stops) because the loser bus didn't come after 15 minutes.

That makes it 11 bus stops.

What a wonderful world.

Anyhooies, I was like reading my archives when i found this:

HAHAHA, and ohmygosh.

Maria's so gonna flip when she reads this.Okay, so maria retardedly threw mere's big pentel eraser into my boobs which were really a bit sweaty at that time.And as punishment for that lousy scheme of hers to i dunno, dirty my boobs or something i confiscated her eraser.

Then she whimpered in a pathetic voice that it was mere's. And i was like "HA! Or bi quack"

After a while i got really bored and i told stacey about the whole eraser-booby thing. And stacey had this brilliant idea to pour a bit of water on it and pass it to maria telling her it was my boob sweat.

HAHA, LOVE YOU STACEY!

Maria, being retarded believed stacey and she went squealing while stacey tried to rub the eraser on her.

Then she walked past me jabbing her finger in my direction saying"SICK" like 5 times.so amusing.

HAHAHA! I KINDA MISS THE ST NICKS DAYS.

PS: MARIAAA! Told you you liked saying sick last time! >D HA! I WAS RIGHT!

No comments: