Saturday, January 31, 2009

dingggg!

I just realised something today :D

Shopping alone can be quite fun actually. Jeannie ditched me saying she'd be tired after malay dance so i went alone.

And daddy, trying to act cool, smsed "did shopping alone make you feel like a loser"

Proud to say no dude, i'm cool like that.:D

I NEED A FREAKING BAG, but i didn't manage to find any nice ones today D: I got three tops though :D yay!

Anyhooies, the sizes in singapore are like screwed to the max. I was so pissed off. If like there's something nice on sale, it's always in L or an occasional few M sizes. The managers must be retarded or something. Why are they catering so much odd sizes so all of it become leftovers? >:/

DINNNNGGGGG AGAIN! I JUST SAW HEIDI, XINYI, LORRAINE, VANESSA, JOAN, HILLARY AND MISS PRABA ON CHANNEL NEWS ASIA.

COOLNESS TO THE MAXY MAX MAN 8D

Haha, if i stayed in st nicks then i would have been on tv! Make maria jealous cos' she's a tv whore :D

Okay, feeling very bushuang now :D On another note, cathecitsm has started and i am annoyedddd.

Love,
marie

No comments: