I shall update for the first day first :D
Yay! That's us on the way to the airport in the big white taxi thing :D
At Singapore Airport! Omg, after going to like all the airports, i seriously think that Singapore airport is the best. Even los angeles, san francisco and hong kong airport is like ugly.
Marge goes like "I look so ugly there. Purposely one lor" (Oooh, yes indeed. She does look quite bad)
But aeroplane :D yay! Nah, hated the flight there. It was so squeezy and all of us could hardly sleep.
Ahh, and like in the night there were snowflakes on the window!
Ahh, and like in the night there were snowflakes on the window!
And we arrive in LA (:

Camwhoring in the hotel with jeanie. I shared a room with jean throughout :D All hotels in america have like double beds for the fat people or something. Which was good. I occupy tons of space when i sleep.
End of day one! :D we went to disneyland the next day. I cut down on so many photos. It takes a shitlong time upload. D:<>
No comments:
Post a Comment