i am so horridly impatient.
I haven't been studying and yet i can't wait for eoys to end.
I still can like waste 6 hours on the crappy computer, but it's this sense of guilt that makes you feel so bloody annoyed.
AND MY PIMPLESSSSSSS! god. Like invading the territories on my forehead. I prolly don't have enough lymphocytes and phagocytes to engulf the bacteria or something.
BUT ANYHOOS, ANYHOOS, EOYS ARE GOING TO BE OVER IN 3 PAPERS!
Amazing, isn't it? :D
And it's 13 (working) days to the end of school.
WHATTHESHIZZZ.
Time passes so fast.
I just need a getaway right now. Cos' i promised myself i'll be a good girl next year! I'll do my homework and pay attention in class.
Wear my uniform properly.
I don't know, what other shiz are there to be a good girl?
For the first two months at least (:
Oh and does anybody know any good websites to watch movies? Like there's no need to download stuff.
SHARE THE LOVE PLEASE!
I feel so poosywoossy right now. (that kinda means restless) so I shall attempt to study (:
Science kinda sucked already anyway.
RIGHT NOW THE ONLY THING THAT IS MOTIVATING ME IS THE 300 BUCKS.
Ahhhhh, my heart's burning for it. i'm serious.
I mean it's like free from the government yo, who doesn't want it?
OKOKOK, BEACH PARTY AFTER END OF YEARS OKAY? :D
Haha, invite yourself there.
I'm gonna work my ass off to get a nice body when school ends :D FUNFUN! okay, not really.
No comments:
Post a Comment