Wednesday, October 29, 2008

dentist

I went to the dentist today. I swear my mouth is stretched a cm or two.

And my mouth is big enough as it is.

When i was like k1 or something i liked going to the dentist :D Seriously.

Cos the dentist always like praises me for opening my mouth so wide. Maybe that is the cause of my overstretched mouth.

I bet when i was a baby my mouth was hardly as big.

HMMPH.

Anyhoos, i went to punggol park to run. Which is something i haven't done in a shittyass long time.

And after running like 400m, i was tired. So i went on the swing! :D Marge insisted on me bringing a camera there next time so i could take photos of her on it. Haha.

So me, mummy and marge were walking together at first and marge said something stupid so i laughed at her and sprinted ahead.

(mummy told me afterwards)

Mummy: Wow, The is running like a cheetah.

Marge: I tell you The will run back.

(and i ran back after 2 minutes cos i was tired :D)

Marge: Eh look mummy, your cheetah is back.

*The is yours truly :D

HAHAHA.

No comments: