Sunday, September 14, 2008

ohkayyyy

ENJOY THE LAST OF YOUR MOONCAKE DUDESSSSSS! :D

Couldn't see the moon today D: WHY WASN'T I GRANTED THE MOON? HUH?

Anyhooos, i totally wasted my utterly crappy weekend.

On saturday, I didn't swim but i went to the suana and came out totally dripping with sweat :D BUT I DIDN'T LOSE A FREAKING GRAM AFTER SWEATING LIKE A PIG.

HOW CAN?

Art is the lousiest thing on earth. Seriously. I can't wait to ditch art next year *tears art pieces into shreds*

HA! EAT THAT.

HAHAHAHA. We were discussing my attention seeking-ness today. Apparently my whole family thinks i attention seek.

Which is not really that true!

I mean, isn't that for young, immature kids *shifty eyes*

I'M THIRTEEN *kidish grin*

But isn't everybody attention-seekers? I mean, raise your bloody hand and admit it.

Don't you occassionally stretch the truth to make the story seem more interesting and stuff? YESYES, OF COURSE YOU DO!

Marge says you can only belive one-eighth of what i say :D After suffering many times of me telling stories about her to the rest.

Mummy says you have to take my words with a bowl of salt.

I FIND THAT ONE AMUSING :D

Okay, so i do exaggerate sometimes. But doesn't everybody?

And when i say i am NOT exaggerating means i really am not. And it's not like every story is worth exaggerating about.

The tendency to exaggerate comes in when i immitate people :D Omg, that one can be hilarious.

for shermaine: *scratches head and runs for school* :D

HAHAHAHAHAHA

No comments: