CAN'T BELIEVE IT BUT YES, I ACTUALLY FEEL EXTREMELY SORRY FOR MYSELF NOW *pats my own back*
I am like so amazingly screwed, i can't even put it in words.
I don't know why but i just can't concentrate at home when i could be so productive during a freaking MALAY lesson? Perhaps i shall stay back in school to study tomorrow!
By myself. With like zero distractions.
Haha. I went for chem tuition today! :D Like a one session thing with mere and maria.
I just realised i'm also feeling sorry for my like colonied pimple face and ballooned stomach.
EOYS IS THE DOWNRIGHT SHITBOMB.
EOYS IS THE DOWNRIGHT SHITBOMB.
EOYS IS THE DOWNRIGHT SHITBOMB.
CHANT WITH ME!
Can't say how damn bored i am at my lousy seat. Urgh. Like i only have angie to talk to.
I shall eat sweets to cheer myself up ):
Get fat.
Get rotten teeth.
AHHHHHHH. my life is so kewl no?
Ahaha. kewl is gross. :D Thus,
K.O SO KEWL NO?
CYT SO KEWL YES?
SUT Y. SO KEWL TOO!
EVERYONE DA BOMBZXZXZ.
No comments:
Post a Comment