Friday, August 15, 2008

i am lame!

[written yesterday]

HAHAHA! ESTHER IS SO FUNNYYYYY!

"MRS CHEUNG IS TAKING PROGESTERONE PILLS TO FOOL HER BODY THAT SHE IS PREGNANT"

Heehee, i thought about it on the bus and then i burst out laughing!



YOU BREAK MY HEART INTO A MILLION PIECES,

SO LONG AGOOO! But when i looked at it, i realised shermaine has FREAKING LONG HANDS.
And i looks so fat, hahaha. I look like shin wei's sister!

That is stacey in plaits!

Andand we discovered in recess today that STACEY'S NOSE SWEATS!

HAHAHA! FUNNY OR WHAT!

HAHAHAHAHA.

LAST YEAR DURING BIO!


I LOOK LIKE A DUCK!



omggggggg. LOOK AT SUE YI'S HAIR FROM LAST YEAR!


HEEHEE! i think the mushroom hairstyle looks nicer!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, i'm ecstatic cos' it's a friday! FRIDAYS MAKE ME HAPPY!


okay, stop punctuating all your sentences with exclamation marks marie.


Yeah, use full stops. that's better.


Anyway, I think i am getting really good at the "WHUT? WHUT?"-BOOBING-THING!

And it's WHUT not WHAT! I don't care!

It's damn fun! Especially when you do it to people shorter than you!

GUIDE PROUDLY PRODUCED BY MARIE

Step 1: Purse your lips in the gangster way

Step 2: Do a bit of a side head wave

Step 3: Raise up your hands slightly and stick out your chest

Step 4: Blink your eyes and hold it close for a little while for that i-know-more-than-you effect! Then go "WHUT?" not too softly or loudly.

Step 5: LOOK DOWN AT THAT PERSON!


IN THE WORDS OF THE ART ATTACK GUY: TRY IT YOURSELF!

haha, okay so maybe being taller is essential!

OOOOOHHHH, and jean is going to christal's chalet thingy!

HOW COME JEAN HAS NICE STUFF TO GO TO AND I DON'T? HUH?

NOT FAIRRRR *whines* told jean to bring me along and she didn't want to. hahaha.

FINE! I'll go and amuse myself. I'LL HAVE MROE FUN THAN YOU. KUAKUA!

okay. not really. I need to go and study now D:

No comments: