Thursday, June 12, 2008

beach love

oooh, 30th post! :D

went out yesterday but didn't buy anything. Omg, how pathetic.


okayokay, WHO WANTS TO GO TO THE BEACH! say ayeee! :D


I so need a new wallet. I think i'll buy one from dorothy perkins :D But they are like kinda big and i don't think they will fit into my school pocket D:


okay. that is so cheesy.


Jean is going to the beach today! I want to go to Wild wild wet or escape theme park even though those are like so landiao and retarded now but oh well, beggars can't be choosers :D

Okay, so i am horrendously bored and in 1WEEK AND 2 FREAKING DAYS SCHOOL STARTS!

iamindeepshit.

DON'T YOU ALL FEEL THAT THIS WAS HARDLY A HOLIDAY?

it happened so quickly it's almost like it never happened at all.

I HATE SCHOOL. I think i've exclaimed this like a million times but yeah, i just hate the whole school thing.

I want to start work now :D earn my own money. Go shopping every week. Move out.

Omg, that plan sounds so cool 8D

I JUST STEPPED ON JOAN'S SALIVA. gross shit. long story :D joan forbids me to write it.

And i won't. in case she decides to spit her saliva all over the place again.

Anyhoos, MY HOLIDAYS ARE/WERE RUINED D:

It's like wasted crap. stupid shit. I didn't do anything. Not to mention, that school term was rather unfruitful and dumb too. A colossal waste of time to say the least.

And i am so not looking forward to school reopening. Omg, i sound so pessimistic about everything.

Which i kinda am now.

CLEO SAID I CAN COME TO THE BEACH WITH JEAN :D so cooool 8D and i didn't even ask.

BUT IT'S BEEN HELL OF A LONG TIME SINCE I LAST WENT TO THE BEACH.

But omg, sand between your legs in a swimming costume is just gross. waaay gross.

Jean doesn't want to swim! Then go beach for what. pffft.

Oh yeah, i don't think i have mentioned this before. I have an extreme, perverse dislike for camps.

I just think they suck (Except the LD one :D)

Like bathing with horrific black water beside the toilet bowl? Or bathing with your clothes on in those open cubicles?

Yeah, everything just sucks.

Like how we saw a gazillion boobs in those open cubocles in china. IT WAS SO HORRIFYING. the people there don't shave.

Everywhere. And the bulk of them had like saggy boobs.

I will definitely go for like a brazillian wax when i grow old. Longish hair is like poooooooooooo.

I hope i don't have saggy boobs when i grow up. Small boobs don't sag right :D

I shall stop wasting my life here. As it is, my life is already in the drain.

i sound so lame.

LOVE

MARIE

No comments: