Thursday, May 29, 2008

stupid holidays

AHAHAHA. MY MUM IS SO WEIRD! :D okay, but just for the record, she doesn't usually do that. EHHH.....MAYBE HER PRIDE AND JOY (namely, me (: )WAS STANDING BEHIND HER AND SHE JUST FELT SO HAPPY :D

must be! And i am taller than mummy. This was like last year! I grew you know *smirks*

okay, i think i pride myself too much on the fact that i just grew 1cm. :D NOT COOOOL. STOPPIT MARIE! heehee, right.


i feel as if my life is so screwed. Cos i have not started AT ALL on my dumb holiday homework. Like, I don't know what the hell i'm doing either.

Probably reading jodi picoult and shoppinggg :D Which may sound fun, but it's actually not, cos i have this immense guilt just KNOWING that i have not done a single crap.

Anyhooos, I really don't understand why some people like to read the back of the book to find out what happened in the end! seriously, it's like spoiling your own joy you know, kinda. and totally ruining the author's effort to like create a twist in the end.

I loveeeeee jodi picoult's MY SISTER'S KEEPER! I think it's the nicest book she has ever written (so far) It made me feel so...sad, and i LOVE any book or movie that manages to evoke (strong) feelings when you're reading/watching it.IF IT CAN MAKE ME CRY IT'S EVEN NICER! :D


BLEAHHHHHH, MY SHOPPING IS DONE AND OVER WITH! D: I kinda overshot what daddy gave, so poooooooo!

Anyway, daddy bought me an adidas watch, which is metallic and er...not very nice. But oh well, beggars can't be choosers and all. So i shall live with my watch and not complain :D As long as it has time and date and a stopwatch, I'll live.

Looks rather odd on me though D: MANLYYYY! Nvm, shall be er....showing my testosteroned side! :D I MEAN, FOCUS ON THE POSITIVEEEEEE!

i need a wallet! so badly. Anddd, I haven't bought mabel hers yet D: shittt.

AND I AM SO BROKE. hmmph.

ahhhhhhhh, and i haven't even gone shopping with jean ):

oh yeahhhhh, i forgot to mention i banged my head THRICE consecutively in three days D:
like wth.

And i have concluded that MY BODY IS TOO LONGGGGGG, SO I CANNOT BEND FORWARD PROPERLY :D

Once again, heehee *sniggers*

ahhhhhhhh, i sound like sucha prude :D

but hell, my bang-ed spots hurt. like shit.

NVM, practise my tolerance for painnnnnn! :D Anyway, i was thinking about like what qualities must my future husband haveee, anddddd.....

1. Cannot be impotent (in case i have like motherly hormones when i grow old or something)
2. Must be at least (10-20 IQ) smarter than me (i think in advance for my eh..make believe kids who will suffer quite drastically if they happen to inherit my IQ)
3. Must be relatively okay looking (doesn't need to be that handsome or whatever. But then again, i must think of my suffering make believe kids)
4. Cannot be fat or obese (possible unhealthy eating habits which is not good)
5. Cannot be stingy or extravagent
6. Must be catholic/free thinker/non-practising buddhist or christian (religion is important :D)
7. Must have a sense of humour
8. Cannot like pink or purple too much, best at all
9. Cannot be moody or overly sensitive
10. Must not have annoying in-laws

YAYYYYY! Done with my list :D heee, but it's damn hard to think of myself as married. And marge went "You very good meh? Think people want to marry you ah?"

Well, it's not like I'm asking them to marry me. And if they don't want to its fine. I can always live by myself and adopt kids or something:D But i mean *flings hair* who WOULDN'T want to marry me. I can seduce *bats eyelashes*. GIVE IT TO ME BABY, RAHHHHHHHH! (HAHA, this is for you shermaine)

(yeah right. I'm joking, just in case you think I AM that much of a prude and that self absorbed with such a high opinion of myself)

Yeah, CONCENTRATE MARIE! i'm going to start studying tomorrow. totally. I can't afford not to anymore.

C'MON MARIEEEE! :D

L-O-V-E-E-E-E
MARIE :D

No comments: