Friday, May 23, 2008

shoppinggg! :D

OMG, great singapore sale started today! :D

and the best part is ochard wasn't even crowded at all (: cooooool 8D

so i went to wisma atria and ngee ann city with marge (who was smelly and just out from school :D) to shoppppp!

i bought an esprit long pants, forever 21 top and ripples slippers

marge bought an esprit top and a swatch watch

which is, come to think about it, rather pathetic afterall. I mean we spent like 4 hours walking around.

And omg, i screw things upppp, like so damn badly. I asked maria to go to wisma atria to shop, totally forgetting about my dear introverted marge. (haha, right)

anyhoos, yeah. So i asked marge if she would mind if maria came and she said yes. So i told maria not to come and I FELT SO DAMN PAISEHHHHHHH.

D: shittttt. sorry maria!
like damn damn damn sorry.

ok anyway, i want this damnnnnn nice crop jacjet from esprit which is (sadly) 70 bucks which made me totally regret not buying this 50 bucks jacket from mango last time

D:

and this pair of pretty esprit shorts for 50 bucks.

I WANTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! D:

but i won't be like extravagent and splurge so unnecessarily on like clothes.

SO SPONSORRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS? ;D *bats eyelashes*

like big fat cow hope. :D

nvm, living in poverty can be a good thing right? I MEAN, LIVE LIKE MOTHER THERESA IN A NON-NUN WAY! :D

i kinda think nuns are slightly weird (no offence). They like CHOOSE to like be non-reproductive and eat crappy food, wear weird clothes and whatnot.

like WOW, dedication man.

on the other hand, i kinda feel that it is not good to be like overly rich. Cos you end up like not knowing how to save and be like damn spoilt and if you become like poor next time...

it's just sad. i think.

AND I WANT TO FINISH UP MY INSURMOUNTABLE PILEOF HOMEWORK ):

like shitloads okay. HMPPH.

i'm HAVE TO complete it by like the second week or i'll stop going shopping.

nooooooooooooooo. okay going shopping with joan at far east tomorrow! :D
and with joan and jean at vivo on tuesday after ld! :D

WHOOOOOOOO. How can people live without sisters? omg, i sound so cheesy.

omg i totally forgot about the time (okay yesterday) when the stupid loser benjamin was like half-scolding the ld puppetry girls for not finishing our puppets on time.

How we ought to be like him and have time management and crap.

I WORK FROM 8AM TO 11PM SEVEN DAYS A WEEK. I AM SO TIRED AND HOW IS IT THAT I MANAGE TO FINSH BLAH BLAH BLAH WHEN YOU GIRLS CAN'T? IT'S TIME MANAGEMENT GIRLS YADAYADA

OKAYYYYYYYYYY, let me tell you why you ultra flabby arms man.

you can stand working like your stupid long hours because whatever you do YOU GET PAID WITH OUR MONEY AND WHOEVER ELSE'S MONEY YOU ARE TAKING. we don't get any benefit out of finshing some damn puppet.

okay? shut your mouth now.

like $300 bucks for 2 stoopid hours is waaay overated man. totally.

why must we even do puppetryyyyyyyy? D: boring shit. like i always have this irrepressible urge to yawn during the entire duration of his landiao debrief speeches.

HMPPPH. okay anyway, what did i even want to talk about when i first blogged anyway? i can't remember.

total signs of like mild hyper active disorder kinda thing.

I CAN'T CONCENTRATEE ):

okay, AAT test on monday D: ahhhh crap i think i'll do like damn badly. IQ math questions are like woaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh, don't come near me.

compo and comprehension for english is pooooo.

forget it, i'll have fun in the holidays i hope.
WHERE IS THE LOVEEEEEEEEE.

shall stop my ranting and go and bathe.

LOVEEEEE
MARIE

No comments: