my life is currently stupidly shitteeeeeeeeeee.
because i am living with retards :D
okay, wrong smiley.
anyhoodlessssssss, yesterday I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL WENT WRONG WITH MY SISTERS,
marge was obsessed over the plastic blow bubble thing and was all acting cute and stuff.
she like put one big bubble in the centre and two small bubbles at the side, tried to balance it on her head and went
"MICKEY MOUSE MICKEY MOUSE"
OH MY SHIT. So amusing. and she is like what, sec 1?
ahaahahaha.
jean was all grumpy after she came back from canoeing. And at 11pm, when joan and i were in the room, she suddenly woke up and went "omg. what time is it?"
after we told her it was 11, she went back to sleep and went grumpily "cheh, i thought it was in the morning. THEN WHY ARE ALL OF YOU HERE AND MAKING SO MUCH NOISE? GET OUT NOW AND OFF THE LIGHTS!"
And Joan went all like "stupid idiot f*cking jean, why are all the worksheets f*cking sticking out of the door? Stupid f*cking shit, i'm so f*cking pissed"
using extreme vulgarities which i only used when i am like damn stressed. tsk.
anddd then because her temporary insane-ness made her blind or something,
WHERE THE HELL IS MY CORRECTION TAPE? I HATE LOSING MY THINGS YOU KNOW. EVEN IF I LOSE A RULER I WOULD SPEND 1 HOUR LOOKING FOR IT. URGH, I AM SO F*CKING PISSED. DID YOU TAKE IT?
and when i didn't reply her stupid question, she became damn annoying,
EH, I ASKED YOU IF YOU HAD TAKEN IT. (when i told her NO) I BET THIS STUPID JEAN MUST HAVE TAKEN IT AND NOT RETURNED IT TO ME. ALWAYS LIKE THAT ONE LAH SHE, TAKE MY THINGS AND NEVER RETURN
and then i calmly said " maybe its on your table?"
NO! AND ITS DEFINITELY NOT IN MY PENCIL CASE
and a few stupid minutes later she discovered that it was happily lying in her pencil case.
i was like what the hell is your problem?
so annoying lah all of them. no wonder my brain is like retarded, because i am living with losers.
and marge, who is sitting beside me just went "whatever. we are smarter"
hmmmph. whatever. they made my brain shrink or become dented or something. >:/
so maybe my wheenny pea sized brain isn't munny's fault! :D she doesn't want to give me extra fish oil pills D: when she let marge eat shitloads of fish when she was in p6. and i skipped all my lunch and dinners in p6!
she waste mummy's money.
okayokay, I HEREBY PROCLAIM I STILL LOVE DAPHNE A LOT! :D
This was taken such a long time agooooo.
i love this photo a lot still :D <3
<3>
No comments:
Post a Comment