Tuesday, April 15, 2008

hello darlings

i'm sick.

shit. I NEED TO RUN TOMORROW OKAY!

or poor marie will not experience life's fullest pleasures. D: this is saddddddd.

anyhooos, i went to the doctor! and got a one day mc thing :D

i am such a gem okay. i TOLD the doctor to only give me a one day mc cos' i'll be missing too much lessons if i skipped school.

no wonder my mummy loves me!

okayyy. that was extraaaaaa. :D

.
.
.

OMGOMGOMG. TOMORROW I'M GOING TO PUNGGOL PARK TO SUPPORT VIKKI AND JIE LIN WHILE THEY RUN :D

yay!

and its stupid shit i can't run with them )>:

ahhhh. never mind, I'LL MOTIVATE.

.
.

oh oh, it was aunty janet's birthday today :D so we went to jumbooo.

it's actually jumbo. i'm trying to be extra.

oh well. I COULDN'T TASTE THE FIRST PART OF MY SHARK'S FIN SOUP OKAY. that was damn saddd.

i wasted money. and the idiot waitress doesn't know how to scoop it okay. she just like pours it all over the table.

DON'T KNOW HOW TO SCOOP THEN DON'T ACT PROFESSIONAL AND BRING THE BOWLS CLOSER TO THE POT LAH.

idiot. >:/

marge just said i sound very cheapo.

which i am i guess. I think it has something to do with the AGE thing, you know :D
as you grow older, you'll realise how damn precious money is.

not to mention, that i have premature aging and a !@$$%ing white hair.

I hate being sick. *blows nose loudly*

ohhhh, and i went out to compass point for lunch. some of you might think I'M NOT VERY SICK.

BUT YOU'RE WRONG DARLINGS! i am. *singsong voice* i have an mccccccc.

i even had a slight fever okay. i've got germs.

oh god, i can't wait to see vikki li hong jielin I HAVEN'T SEEN THEM SINCE LIKE FOREVER.

wheeeeeeeeee. i see lynette in the bus though.

and once *coughcough* with prancy densy (a.k.a. little miss sucker) :D

okayokayokay. i want to sleep now. i need to copy stupid shit from people tomorrow. crappp.
.
.
.
.
i think maria's the only one who reads my blog :D seriously.

and i'm going to reply a chunk of maria's friendster comments here! since she says i do not have courtesy or something >:D
not replying her comments and all when i already told her umpety dumpty times its cos' there's some html code invalid crap.



helllo sweetie. michael jackson is rich okay! anddd i think he is cool. in a weird sort of way. but still cool! :D
cooler than you with a capital C!

ahahaha, joan's cheesy stuff :D oh well. there's school tomorrow!

and marie needs to sleep! andand i think that ________ guy likes you. (he's name sounds like my mum's. wait. do you even know my mum's name?)

really. i shall explain to you why tomorrow. you know, when i was talking to my mummy today she told me to keep quiet because my sore throat voice was annoying >:{

!@##$%#%^


PS: oh. my. shit. i just realised i have effing chinese remedial tomorrow until 3.30.
like idiot crap lah. I SHOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN SUCH SHIT MARKS IN THE FIRST PLACE.

oh well. ahhhh. What if they finish running already? ): then i can't see them. and it'll take donkey years for us to meet again.

ahhhhhhh. life sucks.






<3 marie

1 comment:

ilovevikki said...

WHERE IS YOUR TAG BOARD!
I love you ! :D
Heh.
We are such weirdos.♥